Why Cloth Menstrual Pad:
- Less contact with harmful chemicals.
- Save money and the environment.
- Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
- Women with sensitive skin and allergies may prefer cloth pads.
How To Use:
- Snap up pad around underwear with the black "bamboo charcoal"/ white "bamboo fiber" side up.
- Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However, you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes.
- The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.
How To Wash:
- Wash your new pad once or twice before using it.
- After use, rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into the wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
- The cloth menstrual pad is machine washable and dry, water temperature under 40℃.
- Dry in the dryer or hang in sun to dry.
- Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.
S (Long -8.2" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.3") ;
M (Long -10" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.55");
L (Long -11.8" X Width (Excluding Wings) 3.14")
Bag Size (Long -7" X Width -5.5")
6pcs pads+1mini wet bag
Outer: PUL waterproof material
Middle: 2 layers microfiber
Inner: bamboo charcoal